Backcountry Leadership Camp is an outdoor learning experience that provides participants an opportunity to reset and return to work ready to achieve unprecedented success.
Studies have shown that taking learning outdoors boosts the intrinsic motivation to learn, increases a sense of competence, and decreases stress. Backcountry activities are designed to explore the complexities and vulnerabilities required to lead and motivate people, as well as how to influence and cultivate the best work out of a team.
Camps range in duration, difficulty, and length. Groups can customize experiences with a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, canoeing, and navigating.
BY ATTENDING BACKCOUNTRY LEADERSHIP CAMP PARTICIPANTS WILL:
- Learn in a safe environment for enriched leadership development.
- Gain confidence in the outdoors and backcountry environment.
- Learn military-inspired planning and execution tactics.
- Reconnect with nature and your team.
- Practice-proven personal and team resilience techniques.